Petal Infused Perfume Oil (PUSHKAR GODDESS) • 5ml/10ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 fortnightly with More info
In stock and ready to ship | Dispatched within 24 hours | Due to the nature of the product, all perfume oils are final sale - no returns or exchanges |
| 100% NATURAL + HAND BLENDED | VEGAN FRIENDLY |
Key Ingredients: Rose • Sandalwood • Geranium • Mandarin
A soft, pretty and utterly sensual perfume oil, laced with Damascan Rose and sacred Sandalwood and infused with a sprinkling of Wild Rose petals. Pushkar Goddess is sweet and mellow, intoxicating and warming. Preciously packaged in a sleek glass roll-on vial, this nourishing oil mellows on the skin and serves as both a natural mood booster and an aphrodisiac. Instead of sending a bunch of roses as gift, send a bottle of Pushkar Goddess. Size | 5ml (0.16fl.oz) | 10ml (0.33fl.oz) |
An excellent fragrance choice for those with sensitive (or dry skin), as it is lovingly hand blended with pure essential oils and only the highest quality, 100% natural ingredients which are truly good for your skin and your spiritual self.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING:
• "It's how I would imagine a Goddess would smell" - Dara, VIC
HOW TO USE
• Shake gently and roll onto pulse points throughout the day (behind ears, wrists, base of throat, inside elbows, behind knees)
• Inhale deeply for an instant zen-out session
• Re-apply when necessary - Natural perfumes do not last as long on the skin as their synthetic counterparts
• Apply before a meditation or yoga session to relax your spirit and encourage tranquility
• Swipe it on the ends of dry hair before bed for an overnight moisture surge
• Keep one in your handbag or evening clutch for scent top ups on-the-go
• Travel-friendly, ideal for jet-setters
• Softens dry skin on cuticles, elbows, knees and heels
• All the benefits of a traditional perfume, but 100% NATURAL
• Provides calming aromatherapy benefits
• Boosts skin moisture levels without leaving a greasy residue
• Australian Sandalwood has been used for thousands of years by indigenous Australians as a relaxant and to promote focus
| No synthetic fragrances | No chemicals | No alcohol | No parabens | No mineral oil | No silicones | No petroleum | No additives | 100% natural ingredients | VEGAN FRIENDLY | Hand blended | Cruelty free |
• To prolong the life of your oil, store in a cool, dark place
• Natural perfume oils are best used with 12-18 months
• Fractionated Coconut Oil • Jojoba Oil • Steam distilled Rose Damascena Otto Essential Oil • Certified Organic Pure Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum) • Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens) • Mandarin Essential Oil (Citrus Reticulata) • Wild Rose Petals •
Rose Damascena Otto Essential Oil smells sweet and mellow, giving an intoxicating, antidepressant and warming effect. It is also a reputed aphrodisiac. It may assist in dealing with with depression, eczema, frigidity, mature skin, menopause and stress.
Sandalwood has a rich, sweet, warm, and woody aroma that is very sensual and romantic. The oil is used traditionally in various Indian religious ceremonies and for meditation.
• Do not ingest essential oils
• Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
• Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner
ABOUT FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL
Fractionated Coconut Oil is a light and odourless carrier oil which leaves skin smooth and soft, without feeling greasy or clogging pores. It is also a great treatment for dry or dull hair. Fractionated Coconut Oil differs from regular coconut oil in that is is extracted via heat, rather than cold pressing. Fractionated Coconut Oil is liquid at room temperature.