GÉRANIUM MAROC Perfume Oil • (5ml/10ml)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 fortnightly with More info
In stock and ready to ship | Dispatched within 24 hours | PLEASE NOTE | Due to the nature of the product, all perfume oils are final sale - no returns or exchanges |
| 100% NATURAL + HAND BLENDED | VEGAN FRIENDLY |
Key Ingredients: Geranium • Rose • Sandalwood • Amber
A 100% natural, plant-based perfume oil blended in an elegant glass vial with a rollerball application.
Freshen up before hitting the sheets and drift off in a relaxing whisper of Geranium, Rose and Sandalwood, lightened with a hint of seductive Amber to balance. Infused with Chamomile flowers and a generous sprinkling of magnesium flakes (better known as "the relaxation mineral"), this nourishing and utterly enchanting perfume oil was created to complement your nightly pre-sleep ritual. That's right. A pre-sleep (or daytime) wellness perfume. Preciously packaged in a sleek glass roll-on vial, Géranium Maroc coats the skin in a veil of calming, subtle, moisture-replenishing fragrance. Size | 5ml (0.16fl.oz) | 10ml (0.33fl.oz) |
An excellent fragrance choice for those with sensitive (or dry skin), as it is lovingly hand blended with pure essential oils and only the highest quality, 100% natural ingredients which are truly good for your skin and your spiritual self.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING:
• "I've been falling asleep really quickly every night because I put that oil on before I go to sleep" - Anoushka (age 11), NSW
HOW TO USE
• Shake gently and roll onto pulse points before bed and throughout the day (behind ears, wrists, base of throat, inside elbows, behind knees)
• Inhale deeply for an instant zen-out session
• Re-apply when necessary - Natural perfumes do not last as long on the skin as their synthetic counterparts
• Apply before a meditation or yoga session to relax your spirit and encourage tranquility
• Swipe it on the ends of dry hair before bed for an overnight moisture surge
• Keep one in your handbag or evening clutch for scent top ups on-the-go
• Travel-friendly, ideal for jet-setters
• Softens dry skin on cuticles, elbows, knees and heels
• All the benefits of a traditional perfume, but 100% NATURAL
• Provides calming aromatherapy benefits
• Geranium helps restore equilibrium to body and soul
• Australian Sandalwood has been used for thousands of years by indigenous Australians as a relaxant
• Amber Resin essential oil may help with a good night’s sleep and relieving muscle aches
• Boosts skin moisture levels without leaving a greasy residue
| No synthetic fragrances | No chemicals | No alcohol | No parabens | No mineral oil | No silicones | No petroleum | No additives | 100% natural ingredients | VEGAN FRIENDLY | Hand blended | Cruelty free |
• To prolong the life of your oil, store in a cool, dark place
• Natural perfume oils are best used with 12-18 months
• Fractionated Coconut Oil • Magnesium Chloride Flakes • Rose Damascena Otto Essential Oil • Jojoba Oil • Certified Organic Pure Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum) • Steam Distilled Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens) • Steam Distilled Danish Amber Resin Essential Oil (Pinus Succiniferus) •
Amber resin has a very warm, resinous scent with floral, citrus undertones. This fossilised resin is also known to have vanilla, smoky and leathery notes.
• Do not ingest essential oils
• Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes
• Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner
ABOUT FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL
Fractionated Coconut Oil is a light and odourless carrier oil which leaves skin smooth and soft, without feeling greasy or clogging pores. It is also a great treatment for dry or dull hair. Fractionated Coconut Oil differs from regular coconut oil in that is is extracted via heat, rather than cold pressing. Fractionated Coconut Oil is liquid at room temperature.
ABOUT OUR MAGNESIUM FLAKES
We use a quality, high grade Magnesium Chloride flake that provides essential minerals to your body, skin & cells. These flakes are harvested from the Dead Sea in the Middle East, the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world, reaching deep into the earth's crust where ancient minerals deposits are still abundant. The salt is harvested by utilising natural solar energy that evaporates the water in the Dead Sea, naturally concentrating the salt to a level much higher than you will typically find elsewhere.