Crystal Infused Palo Santo Kit (Rainbow Moonstone) • NEW
In stock and ready to ship | Dispatched within 24 hours |
A sweet little ready-to-give Palo Santo Stick, surrounded by Rainbow Moonstone Crystals and packaged in a 14cm PET Test Tube.
• Burn the Palo Santo to release negative energies and negative thoughts and feelings. The smoke provides an uplifting scent that calms the mind and raises your vibration in preparation for meditation and provides a deeper spiritual connection.
• Place the Rainbow Moonstone Crystals in a tiny dish next to your bed. Rainbow Moonstone is known to help draw love to your life Placed under the pillow, it is also useful in treating insomnia and creating beneficial dreams. It may also enhance a woman's fertility, help with menstrual problems, and bring things back into balance after childbirth or during menopause. Rainbow moonstone is known as an anti-aging stone.
• Once used, the test tube can be repurposed to store small household items like bobby pins, hair elastics, matches and more.
• 1 x hand cut Palo Santo Stick (10cm), grown and sustainably harvested in South America from the sacred Palo Santo tree
• Rainbow Moonstone Crystal Chips
• 14cm PET Test Tube (food grade)
HOW TO ENJOY SMUDGING WITH PALO SANTO
Step 1: Use a candle, match or lighter to ignite your stick and hold it at a 45 degree angle pointing the tip down towards the flame. Allow the stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute and then blow it out.
Step 2: Place the stick in a fireproof container (we love using an Abalone shell) and leave to smoulder, or use it for smudging. If left to rest the stick will smoulder and release smoke for approximately 5 minutes. If used for smudging, or you are waiving it around a space, it will smoulder for longer.
Step 3: Say aloud or silently, “I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please bring blessings into the space.”
Step 4: To bless yourself, the space, or crystals, simply allow the smoke and rich smell of the Palo Santo to fill the room. To fill your space with blessings, start at the front door and walk clockwise through it with your Palo Santo.
Step 5: When finished, place the Palo Santo stick in your fireproof container or Abalone shell. The glow at the end of the stick will eventually go out on its own.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SMUDGE?
Freeing your home of stagnant energies or "smudging" by burning dried sage, a palo santo stick (or even incense) can be done at any time, but it's a good rule of thumb to do a thorough smudging of your home at least four times a year when the seasons change. You may also wish to smudge your home/living spaces (don't forget your car!) any time it has been compromised by negativity or foreign energies. The same goes for your own body - carefully smudge yourself, concentrating on any areas or chakras that need some extra "help".
ABOUT PALO SANTO
Palo Santo is one of our favourite energy cleansing tools. Palo Santo means “holy wood” in Spanish. It is one of the most fragrant woods in the world. Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) has a long history of use by the native people of South America as an essential tool in sacred shamanic rituals for its energetic cleansing and medicinal healing properties. The mystical tree is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon. The calming and relaxing aroma of Palo Santo is even more present from the smoke of the smoldering wood. Today it is continued to be enjoyed for its cleansing and healing properties, much like White Sage, to release negative energies and negative thoughts and feelings. The smoke provides an uplifting scent that calms the mind and raises your vibration in preparation for meditation and provides a deeper spiritual connection.